6th Grade Supply List 2021-2022
6th Grade Supply List
6th grade supply list 2021-2022
These are anticipated supply needs for the entire school year. Students will need to replenish their supplies as needed to be properly prepared for each class. We will help students with organization. Check with each teacher at the beginning of the school year to see what supplies are needed on a daily basis. This will save students from carrying all their supplies and making their book bags too heavy.
Supplies for all students for all classes
- #2 pencils; pencil pouch; erasers; personal pencil sharpener with shavings catcher; color pencils; highlighters; scissors; glue sticks; loose notebook paper.
- earbuds or headphones for laptops; flash drive.
- Book bags can be used. Rolling book bags are allowed only for medical purposes and require a doctor’s note.
Supplies for each homeroom student.
- 4 reams of copy paper (give to office staff during open house).
- One container of disinfectant wipes; one bottle of hand sanitizer (give to homeroom teacher during open house).
- one package of multi-color Expo markers (give to homeroom teacher during open house).
- One bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 containers of Clorox Wipes
Supplies for Individual 6th Grade Classes
Math: (1) 1 1/2 inch 3-ring notebook and (15) dividers for a Math only notebook.
ELA: (1) 1 1/2 inch 3-ring notebook and (8) dividers for an ELA only notebook. (1) composition book; (1) 2-pocket durable folder; index cards.
Science: (3) composition books; index cards; free Prezi account.
Humanities: (2) composition books; 1 1/2-inch 3-ring notebook for a Humanities only notebook.
*Band and Orchestra students will need to purchase a Methods Book and will need to rent their child’s instrument.
Spanish (1) composition notebook