2019 – 2020 6th Grade Supply List
6th Grade Supply List
6th Grade Supply List 2019-2020
Supplies for all students for all classes
- #2 pencils; erasers; personal pencil sharpener with shavings catcher; color pencils; scissors.
- loose notebook paper; “Trapper Keeper” or compatible binder with pencil pouch.
- earbuds or headphones for laptops; flash drive.
- Book bags can be used. Rolling book bags are allowed only for medical purposes and require a doctor’s note.
Supplies for each homeroom student – Give to homeroom teachers.
- 4 reams of copy paper.
- one roll of paper towels; one box of tissue; one container of disinfectant wipes.
- one package of multi-color Expo markers; one box of paper clips; one box of staples.
Individual 6th Grade Classes
- Math: (1) 2″ 3-ring binder; (15) dividers; pencils only – No pens; highlighters.
- ELA: (1) Composition book; (2) 3-prong, 2-pocket, durable folders; Post-it notes.
- Science: (3) composition books; index cards; free Prezi account.
- Humanities: (2) composition books; 2-inch 3-ring binder; highlighters.
- Spanish: (1) 3-ring binder; Spanish-English dictionary.
- Band/Orchestra/Chorus: (1) Composition notebook.
- Art: Wooden #2 pencils – 12 pack; (2) Pink Pearl or similar rectangular erasers; 5.5 x 8 Sketchbook 70lb. paper (no heavier) spiral or hardbound; (3) glue sticks; hand sanitizer; Lysol/Clorox wipes; Kleenex.
***Note: These are anticipated supply needs for the entire school year. Students will need to replenish their supplies as needed to be properly prepared for each class.***